Open Zerodha Account
Zerodha has become largest "Discount broker" with active client base of nos 400000 and cross Rs 10,000 Cr daily turn over to major Indian exchanges. Zerodha has started online demat and trading account process and make a remarkable changes to open demat account process. Due to low brokerage charges and free innovative trading platform process of online demat make is very relax to interchanges of stock broker as whenever wish. IF you have already demat account with any other broker and want to open demat online for low brokerage ans most advanced trading tools and intelligence software. i will here explain step by step . I will also suggest to reader visit my "zerodha review " prier process to open on line demat account for brokerage and other charges. process of online demate open with zerodh. i will also uploaded video on same for tutorial and start your online demat account instant.
Zerodha online demat and trading account process with AADHAR
lets start step by step zerodha online demat and trading account with Aadhar
Note: You can open your online demat account with aadhar if your ekyc registered. Here are the link to check if your KYC pre registered or not.
open this link of CSDL website page to check "Check ekyc registered details by PAN no"
Check here "how to find if your kyc registered"
if your ekyc registered then follow below instructions to fill online zerodha demat account
What are pre-checks to open online demat and trading account
- Pan card no
- Soft copy of cancel check
- Last 06 month bank statement in soft copy
- Important to notice : click on below link to register your self for first steo to enrollment to zerodha
check below screenshot for "open demat account section with zerodha"
ZERODHA sign up page
sign up here with your correct details and set up password for future lohin
Set your passord
Remember this password to complete your form online and tracking application for progress
Start with pan no and Date of birth
enroll your pan no and detais of date of birth here and continue procces further for online demat and trading account fee
Payment options for online demat
for demat pay Rs 300 and need commodity trading account pay Rs 500
Fill your personal details and address
fullfill your complete details on this form and submit for further process
Verify your bank details with IFSC code
Upadate bank details and financial informations here
- Post completion of all details as shown above you will be ask to sign with your gmail to verify aadhar details and esign zerodha form online
- upload your soft copy of cancel check and bank statement
- Sign up with your google account
- Be raedy with your aadhar registered mobile no
- Input your OTP and get signed
- congratulations message will be displayed with zerodha id
- check your email for all informations for new account open